Terms & Conditions
Thank you for signing up to attend the 3 Steps to Asset Protection Masterclass (MC) hosted by ND Legal Pty Ltd trading as Legally With Nina (we, us).
Terms & Conditions
By attending the MC, you acknowledge and agree that:
We are not providing you with any legal advice or legal services.
Your use of our site, the information shared during the MC (or any other MC we hold), does not create a lawyer-client relationship and any information you disclose in order to attend or during the MC is not legally privileged.
The information shared in the MC is general in nature only and not to be taken as legal advice specific to your or anyone else's circumstances.
The MC is not for household or domestic purposes but for business use.
If you choose to apply or implement any changes as a result of the information shared during the MC, you do so at your own risk and we are not responsible for any implications of your choice to do so.
We always recommend obtaining 1:1 legal advice tailored to your circumstances.
We make no representations or warranties about the MC including that it is suitable, reliable, complete, secure, accurate or fit for any particular purpose.
You are not allowed under any circumstances to use or access any of the information shared during the MC in any way that competes with our business. We reserve the right to exclude any person from attending our MC who we consider to be a competitor.
By using our site and attending the MC, you warrant you are over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into a legally binding contract, you have read these terms, you agree to the terms and will comply with these terms.
During the MC, we may share with you intellectual property owned by us, including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, designs, patents and other intellectual property rights, as well as our business name, logo, all designs, text, videos, audio files, graphics, other files, and software (“Content”).
You attending the MC and accessing any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to the MC or the Content.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever Content or any part or all of the intellectual property shared through the MC, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove your access to the MC, our Website and any other product or service you have purchased with us, without refund, if you violate these terms.
Limitation of Liability
You attending the MC may include and import protections provided under the Australian Consumer Law. At no stage are those protections sought to be excluded in these terms.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we are not responsible under any circumstances for any losses and expenses however arising, including without limitation, any direct, indirect and/or present, unascertained, future or contingent, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit or projected profit, loss or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character arising from or in connection with the MC, or the fact that any part or all of the content in the MC is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Our liability for any breach of a condition or warranty under these Terms shall be limited to the extent provided for by Australian Consumer Law (s64A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010).
You accept and agree:
1. your participation in MC, and any other services provided by us (unless expressed otherwise) does not constitute legal advice and does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and us.
2. All information provided and discussions held during MC are general in nature, and not tailored to your business or individual needs.
3. You should seek your own legal advice in the event that you require it.
4. We are not liable for any loss or damages whether direct, indirect or consequential which you may suffer in reliance directly or indirectly on all or any part of the information provided at the MC.
5. You indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all actions, claims, liabilities, proceedings or demands which may be brought against us in respect of any loss, death, injury, illness or damage (whether personal or property and including reasonable legal fees and expenses) in connection with your participation in the MC.
6. Our liability is governed by these terms, and any other conditions or warranties which may be implied by custom, law or statute are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Our liability is limited at all times to the amount of the last invoice paid by you.
8. We are not and will not be liable or responsible for any action or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any action taken or decision made by you as a result of your participation in MC.
9. We may offer opinion regarding business decisions but it is your responsibility to make final decisions and choose the best option for yourself or the entity you represent in MC.
By participating in MC, you agree that you must not:
1. communicate in any way (directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner) any statement of any kind (whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise) that might be critical of, or derogatory or negative towards, us; or
2. cause, encourage or permit any other person to do so.
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, “Intellectual Property” means any materials, analyses, processes, discussions, patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, moral rights, trademarks and service marks, trade names and domain names, rights in get-up, rights to goodwill or to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how, trade secrets and marketing secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications (or rights to apply) for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world, which is provided or may be developed as a result of or during the MC.
No Intellectual Property may be reproduced or used for any purpose other than your personal private use, as intended by the MC.
By signing up and participating in the MC, you acknowledge and permit us to use various content, including images, videos, sound recordings, information provided by or including you, and other sample images or content collected during MC, however obtained, for marketing, advertising and promotional business purposes and agrees that at no time will compensation be provided to you for any such use.